After being defeated by Team India in their home, the Australian team is now returning the India visit to Australia.
The Aussies are coming to India (India vs Australia 2019). The tour will be held this month, and after that both teams will be able to determine how the shape and size of their teams for the upcoming mega cricketing event – The World Cup to be played in England.
Australia will start their tour with a T20 match. A total of two T20s, and 5 ODIs will be played.
The tour will start from February 24 and end on March 13. Virat Kohli can return as a captain of Team India in this tour. On the other hand, Team India may afford to rest some of its players, especially the fast bowlers. Because, the IPL is also scheduled after this.
Australia has announced its team for this tour. Apart from Mitch Starc and Mitch Marsh, Peter Siddle, Matthew Wade and Billy Stanlake are also excluded.
Schedule: Australia tour of India, 2019
1) First T20: 24 February 2019: Visakhapatnam (IST 7 pm)
2) Second T20: 27 February 2019: Bengaluru (IST 7 pm)
ODI series (Australia vs India ODI series 2019)
1) First ODI: 2 March 2019: Hyderabad (from 1.30 pm)
2) Second ODI: March 5, 2019: Nagpur (from 1.30 pm)
3) Third ODI: 8 March 2019: Ranchi (from 1.30 pm)
4) Fourth ODI: 10 March 2019: Mohali (from 1.30 pm)
5) Five ODIs: 13 March 2019: Delhi (from 1.30 pm)
And this is the Australian T20I / ODI squad for India tour
Aaron Finch (captain), Pat Cummins (vice-captain), Alex Carrie (wicketkeeper), Jason Brenhardorf, Nathan Kultur Neyl, Peter Handscomb, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Zahe Richardson, Ken Richardson, Arshy Short, Marcus Stonyis, Ashton Turner and Adam Zampa